stretchly is cross-platform open source app that reminds you to take breaks when working with computer.
- Tooltip shows information about:
- time left till next (micro)break
- time left in pause till breaks resume
- number of microbreaks until next break
- version checker erroneous 'a new version is available' messages
- Run breaks after resetting breaks
- Scheduler timeLeft based on actual setTimeout start time
- do not play sound on Pause when break is in progress
- cosmetic style changes
- do not hide macOS dock icon, so we can have tray tooltip
- tray tooltip does not work correctly on macOS
Thanks a lot goes to Sean Manton, who implemented some of those features!
·comments powered by Disqus