Stretchly 1.3.0 is now availablePosted under stretchly on
I am really happy to announce, that version 1.3 of Stretchly is here! You can download it from downloads page.
- control a running instance from command line
- advanced option to disable check for new version
- new break ideas
- Updated Italian translations
- Updated Spanish translations
- Updated German translations
- prevent redundant title notification on Windows 10 (20H2 Update)
- problem with DoNotDisturb being ignored when resuming breaks
- taskbar visibility issue on Windows
- issue with idle time and breaks causing negative timers
- issue with Pause until morning in some timezones
Thanks to everyone for support on Github and Patreon!
Did you enjoy this? Copy-paste the link from the address bar to your favourite social network to share. Subscribe here.comments powered by Disqus