Stretchly 1.11 is now availablePosted under stretchly release on
I am really happy to announce, that version 1.11 of Stretchly is here! You can download it from downloads page.
Thanks to everyone for their support!
- Japanese translations
- break ideas are translatable
- unregister shortcuts on app's quit
- updated many translations
- no Linux 32 builds, as Electron does not support them anymore
- crashing when skipping to break and time to break in tray
- Portuguese and Brazilian labels in welcome screen
- partial minutes in break preferences
- counting break time when break starts
- breaks not being finished when exclusion starts
- incorrect format in logs
- Preferences bigger then available height
Did you enjoy this? Copy-paste the link from the address bar to your favourite social network to share. Subscribe here.comments powered by Disqus